Golisi | 18650 IMR Batteries
Golisi 18650 IMR Batteries
A newcomer to the Li-Ion rechargeable battery world, Golisi, is quickly making a name for itself. The Golisi S26 18650 Battery has a 25a continuous discharge rating, a max 35a pulse rating and has about 2600mAh to give. The Golisi S26 is comparable to a Sony VTC5A cell. The Golisi S30 boasts a 25a continuous discharge rating, a 35a max pulse rating and 3000mAh of life. The Golisi S30 is comparable to the Samsung HG2 cell. Both Golisi 18650 batteries perform well and have been tested by Battery Mooch himself. They both have a strong shrink wrap coating that limits tearing and come in a reusable carrying case.
Golisi S26 18650 Battery Mooch Test Results: Click Here
Golisi S30 18650 Battery Mooch Test Results: Click Here
Golisi 18650 IMR Batteries Features & Specs:
- Great Power Ratings
- Two Batteries Per Pack
- Strong Shrink Wrap Coating
- Packaged In Reusable Carrying Case
Golisi 18650 IMR Batteries Package Contents:
- (2) S30 or S26 18650 IMR Batteries by Golisi
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. Puff Vapors LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.